Fashion Doll Dress Up Paper Dolls in Felt
Four fashion doll friends will dress for the job, the beach, the slopes, the game, a party, or to go shopping. Thirty-five pieces will create dozens of mix and match outfits for hours of play-time fun
The Felt Fashion Dolls set includes 4 adult felt dress up fashion model dolls and felt clothing and accessories. Also included are 4 pages of literature with lessons and
activities for teaching fashion basics! Our Fashion Dolls have more going for them than play value alone. As the girls play with this fun set, they may not realize it, but they will be learning about:
- Color and pattern coordination
- Mixing and matching for a versatile wardrobe of separates
- What is appropriate for many occasions
- How to put together many outfits from carefully selected, well coordinated separates
The insert included in the set has fun ideas for games and teaching suggestions. These dolls are unmounted
felt only, for use alone or with a small felt board, although
individual wooden bases are available for those who prefer to make
the dolls hand-held. You can either get 1 for each doll and glue, or put some velcro on one to share. This makes a great gift for older girls! The dolls are 8-7/8" tall, about the size of a Barbie doll.
Return to our Dolls category.
Fun Felt Ideas:
- Most pieces belong in groups of separates, for many hours of mix and match fun. Children will learn how versatile some styles and colors really area. The literature included will suggest many games teachers and parents can use for teaching m ath skills, interpersonal skills, color and pattern awareness, etc.
- These dolls can be used on a plain background or scenery felt board, or you can glue cardboard or cardstock paper to the back and make little stands for them.
- As children play they will learn about color and pattern matching, wardrobe versatility, and appropriate clothing for changing weather and situations.
- You'll teach social skills - sharing, borrowing, and getting along.
- Children will develop their own taste in clothes.
- Use the set to teach how a fashion design is illustrated - long, thin, and tall. It's a type of fantasy but not the same as most real people look.
- Use the set to teach modesty and clothing appropriate for a variety of situations.
Read a brief review of the Fashion Dolls on Mommy Mandy's blog!
Do you have a preteen girl? Check out one of my fellow Mompacker's sites, Testament Tweens - dedicated to faith, friends and fellowship! http://www.4preteengirls.com